The first full week of Autumn has been very eye opening for me. I realized that although it is my favorite season, it tends to be the season when life is busiest for me. Despite my best efforts I have just been overwhelmed and out of sync this week. Life has been hectic is every way, shape and form.
But after taking stock of week one, I realized that I need to reset myself. And I also realized it is completely okay to stop the train that is life to make sure it is securely on track. In order to fully embrace the season I love so much, I will take the rest of the week to stop and remember the things that are most important to me. My plan to reset involves:
- Creating/updating to do lists
- Pausing to deep clean up all of my spaces
- Creating time each day to read and listen to some favorite podcasts
- Focus on increasing my vegetable and water intake each day.
- Remember to do one thing each day that reminds me of the season I love so much.
I actually look forward to resetting myself this week. I refuse to waste another moment of Autumn.
~ C ~